Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Days - Day 31

And so, to end the 31 days, I bring you this photo for your entertainment:

The teachers at one of Brian's schools every year dress up in some sort of theme. This year, the teachers at Brian's school all decided to dress up as "tacky tourists". I think Brian did a pretty good job. That's pretty tacky!

9 comments:

Laura said...

Very nice! Love the little purse.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that what he wore to church last Sunday? Dad

Angela Flies said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew it wouldn't last. Dad

Michelle said...

I took a day off - I was TIRED!

Angela Flies said...

More blog, more pictures, more cowbell!! (you may not get the cowbell...lol) haha

Anonymous said...

Forget it Ang. She has been good as long as she can. She has had it. Dad

Angela Flies said...

Hahaha, that made me laugh out loud. I don't understand what could ever push her to the limit of "I've had it" when she was little. I know for a fact it wasn't me...for I was the ANGEL with an A.

Lynne said...

bahahahahahahahha!!!!