Friday, October 21, 2011

31 Days - Day 21

Whoa - almost forgot to blog again! Isn't that a shocker!

Well, let's see... this morning we rushed around so that this afternoon we could have "Socialization Class". Some people call it "Friend or Group Therapy". We did this in combination with "Dessert Therapy". (more apple crisp, of course - with ice cream)

All is well now. :)

4 comments:

Angela Flies said...

I think we lost anonymous, mom, and Cheryl somewhere.

Yooooo hoooooo

Anyone home????

So, I went to visit gma yesterday. She looked really good. She had alot to say. So, I was kneeling down in between her and this other lady. This other lady would look at me and say..."ya got kids" "not yet" "well ya really gotta watch your money". "you are right."

So I would continue to talk to gma and this lady had more questions. She asked if I had a gma, gpa, parents, where were they, why wasn't I there and so on. But in between all of the questions was the same theme..."ya really gotta watch your money". I think she said it 8 time.

It was good to see gma.

Michelle said...

See - I bored them all. They are sleeping and couldn't stay awake long enough to comment.

Glad you got to see Gma - give her lots of hugs from us. I miss her!

Lynne said...

I'm enjoying when I remember to look...you both have a way with words that didn't come from your mom!...wait a minute....do you have a mom???????????? oh well!

Angela Flies said...

Hahahaha Mom!! Welcome back!!

So today at church I was talking to this lady (she's so nice, but darn it...don't know her name). Anyhow, her 2 sisters were here from Mesa, AZ and they were heading back today. They are originally from Beatrice so I had a nice conversation with her about Gma's family. Small world.