Another fairly "normal" day. (whatever that is) We got school work done. And I'm enjoying being able to have my afternoons to actually finish school stuff and to be able to make things for supper! I've never been able to have a block of time where I can make (from scratch) muffins and soup and many other things. My girls were helping too and were so excited about it. Butterfly thanked me for making all the yummy things this year. This has been such a good change for us.
And the good news is - this month we made it without having to transfer money from savings. It was not possible last month. So, hopefully we are settling into our very tight budget and getting it to work.
2 comments:
Day 26...you are doing good and thank you...everyone is quiet but me. Oh well. Keep posting...I'll keep posting! :)
dad
Post a Comment