Whew - almost missed today.
I have to work tonight. Well, I work every day and night, but I get PAID for this job. It's not an extraordinary wage, but it is something and it is a fun job.
I was waiting for a new round of facebook re-posts because the new timeline was supposed to be coming out. I figured that would send people in a frenzy really quickly. But, apparently, there is some company with that name and facebook is now on hold for that one.
So... I really have nothing to blog about. I should have title this month "31 Days of Nothing."
I would post a picture, but it's getting close to time to leave - so no time for that!
3 comments:
Pictures...oh yes!! Love pictures. November can be the 30 days of giving thanks...through pictures!! GREAT IDEA!!
Picture me behind a tree. Dad
No thank you!
Post a Comment