I read on a blog linked to another blog, which I believe was also linked to another blog that there is some sort of 31 day blogging thing. I pondered the idea (for about 30 seconds) and then laughed to think I could possibly keep up every day. I'm not sure I've blogged 31 days THIS YEAR. So one post a day... INCONCEIVABLE!
Furthermore, it would disrupt the commentary in my comment sections. I'd hate for my family to get lost going from post to post trying to find each other.
So, I think I'll continue being lazy here and go back to facebook and try to figure out how to follow the new news feed and ticker.
Oh wait... there's an idea... 31 days of stupid reposts on facebook. I could post my "favorite" dumb status reposts. Hmmmm....
4 comments:
I think 31 days of blogging would be great. I challenge you. :). Dad and I can keep up! Good luck!
Not Me. I am to busy answering questions. Daddee
Go Prairie Dogs. Who let out the Dogs. Daaddee
You let out the dogs.
AAAAANNNNNGGG
Post a Comment