Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 Days - Day 12

Yup, I'm here. I didn't miss my post for this evening. But I don't have a clue what to blog about again. I'm too lazy to go get my photo card and reader or I could just do a wordless Wednesday.

I have perfected (or at least what I consider perfected) an apple crisp with almond flour. Oh. Yum.
Have you ever been so hungry for something that you can smell it (when it's not there)? That's what my problem is right now. I think I'll be making another batch of apple crisp tomorrow. I have plenty of apples. :)

Well, that's a rap/wrap/whatever. I posted something, so that counts. Hee hee! Good night!

4 comments:

Angela Flies said...

What's all the apples from? Feeling somewhat lonely here....

Michelle said...

A friend connected me with a lady who gets fresh fruit from Idaho. It is awesome fruit. We got pears and gala apples. We've about plowed through the pears - the girls love them. But it was an even larger box of apples. So, I'm having fun making things from the apples as well as just eating them plain. :)

Anonymous said...

We brought Honey Crisp apples back from Minn. Dad

Angela Flies said...

NICE!!! I just love fruit. The pears sound great!