Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 Days - Day 22

Panda lost her 2nd tooth yesterday. She would have been excited, but she doesn't know where it went. We are pretty sure she swallowed it. She said it was there before breakfast, but after breakfast it was gone. Her only concern was the tooth fairy. She asked if I could write a note to the tooth fairy explaining that the tooth was missing and see whether the tooth fairy would still leave a prize. I reassured her that the tooth fairy has seen this sort of thing before and I'm sure would understand that these things happen. She seemed ok with that. Now she just needs to go to bed on time, so the tooth fairy can visit...

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Priceless! The little sweetie!

Angela Flies said...

That is funny...so...did the tooth fairy come?

Michelle said...

Nope - it usually takes several days for them to figure out that they have to go to bed...