Sunday, October 16, 2011

31 Day - Day 16

Oh, good grief. This is why I normally do NOT blog every day. I can't think of enough to write about every day. I guess my blog could be a cure for insomnia. I'm getting sleepy just trying to think of something to write.

So... if you are bored, blame my sister, Angela. Angela, if you are bored - too bad! You asked for it!

I did read a funny uncyclopedia entry for bassoons today. I thought about sharing the link, but parts of it were not very nice, so I won't. Here's an excerpt, though, for your entertainment (or at least for my entertainment):

"The bassoon is known for its lovingly soothing sounds (for fans of flatulence) and its incidental use as a lethal weapon. It is approximately 3/10 of a league long and weighs about 2 stones. If thrown correctly (this is known as the "perfect pitch"), it can drop large game animals."

1 comment:

Angela Flies said...

Not bored at all. Pictures are always good!! :) I'm loving it, actually. Thank you!

Love the bassoon info...made me chuckle.