Day 18 - well, that's pretty good. I didn't expect to make it 5 days, quite frankly.
It was another busy day. But then again, I don't think I know how to have a day that is not busy. The rest of the week is looking pretty crazy as well. I'm hoping I don't forget anything.
It's getting cold outside and I'm not looking forward to that, but thankfully it will warm back up for the weekend. I haven't turned on the heat yet and was hoping to keep it off a little longer. It's so nice to have lower electric bills. But, I am a wimp in the cold, so as soon as I can't stand it any longer the heat will be on.
Well, I have nothing exciting to write about tonight, so that's it.
2 comments:
I'm impressed. Wasn't sure if you would make it past day 2. Just kidding.
Thinking of Grandpa Pullmann today as it is his birthday. Miss him lots!!
So, it didn't hit me until I got home...yep...Oct. 19...Grandpa's birthday. So, now I'm filling my mind with precious Grandpa memories to lift my spirits.
We all loved that little camper that we would play with, ride around the house on, etc...but you know it really drove him nuts as it when screeching through the kitchen...lol.
Grandpa tried to teach me to juggle as he learned - do you remember that? He had those bright colored scarves. It was fun trying.
Grandpa could pass his faith on to anyone. I remember talking to people in Baskin Robbins, or anywhere we would go. The slide shows we would look at of the Holy Land. He touched so many lives!!! We've got such special grandparents on both sides...grandpa with his preaching and grandma with her kind ways. Then grandma and grandpa Epperson with their Braille that touches so many lives...pretty amazing.
And then being called "Little one"...always. And little did I realize what he meant for so long.
Yep...I'm blabbing on today...
Happy Birthday, Grandpa Pullmann
Love, one of the "Little Ones"
Post a Comment