It always amazes me what a different 24 hours can make in either direction.
I was thinking about my friend, Dee. Sunday night all was, for the most part, normal in her life. (as normal as it has been this past year) Monday morning rolls around and her husband ends up in a terrible motorcycle/deer accident. The world seems to have turned upside down. Another day passes and things look more clear. Her husband was up and around and has been moved to a regular hospital room and they have begun talking about rehab. Things have already started taking on a new "normal" in the way of deciding the best avenue for getting him well.
We never know what the next day is going to hold. But, I am certainly thankful that I have the Grace of God through His Son, Jesus. I have the reassurance that I am forgiven and washed clean no matter how bad my day might seem.
1 comment:
So true, so true. Wish there was something I could do to help Dee. :(
Post a Comment