Uh oh... it's day 4. What should I blog about? I made it 3 days already.
I guess this could be the "Seinfeld" blog post. The blog post about nothing. I'll just randomly type .... NOTHING important.
Well, gee... a phone call just gave me a subject.
It amazes me how much work some people will go to in order to NOT do any work. If they would just buckle down and do the job, it would get done. But, instead, they chase their tails and everything else trying to find ways to get out of what they should be doing.
Maybe that wasn't really a subject. I think it was more of a rant. Well, back to your regularly scheduled lives.
6 comments:
I'm not sure i have a regularly scheduled life. Its changing by the minute. Now i have dinner with a visitor tonite, concert Thurs, rehearsal Fri, Wedding Sat, breast cancer awareness benefit thing on Sunday. Whew...I'm tired!!
Eat, Sleep. Work. DADEeeee
Aww, come on Anonymous Dadeeee - you know what you really did: "went outside, came back in, went outside, came back in, went outside, came back in and then in the afternoon..."
Can't do that any more. Took down the big trees in front. DAD
LOL!, LOL! LOL!
Hahahaha!! That's funny!
Post a Comment