Monday, October 17, 2011

31 Days - Day 17

I'm not sure where my day went! It started with Bible study and memory work with the girls all snuggled in blankets in my bed. It just seemed like a nice thing to do on a chilly morning. I would have grabbed more books and stayed there but the girls started getting goofy and wild, so I sent them to play for a few minutes which worked out because no sooner had I sent them off and I had about 3 phones calls for technical computer support. :)

We did more school work, lunch and chores and I had a few more phone calls.

Ladybug had choir tonight and we had a meeting right beforehand on a fundraiser that we can do to help raise money for the trip that we will now take in 2013. We are going to help deliver phone books to each residence on a route. That's a fundraiser I can get into - no door to door sales. Just dig in and do some work and get some money in return. We can work together on this one as a family.

While Ladybug was in choir, I went to the store. Manager's Specials for the win! I scored a bunch of ground beef on sale. It's so hard to find ground beef on special, so I was pretty excited.

After choir, I skype called a friend and then skype chatted with two more friends.

Brian told me a little later that Panda had another cute observation. I bought him some coffee while I was at the store. I found a new flavor that he has enjoyed - Starbuck's cinnamon - he said it's tastes kind of like a holiday blend. I set it on the counter as I went to pick up Ladybug. He found it as Panda walked into the kitchen. She saw his reaction and said, "Well, it looks like someone is spoiling you."

3 comments:

Angela Flies said...

Hmmmm....no skype dates with your sister lately...hmmmmm. ;) I see where I rate!!

Panda is so funny. Wonder where she gets some of her comments...lol Can't wait for all of us to be together soon...soon...soon!!! I'm so ready. Literally...almost ready. :)

Michelle said...

Oh dear sister - you have to LOG IN to your skype to have a skype date. :) I'm logged in most of the time...

Angela Flies said...

So that's the key??? :) Well...now I know!!