Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What now?

I don't have a title any more - hahahaha!

Well, today was the typical day of school work. Following that, I started rearranging things to fit the bookshelves my dear friend gave me. It was quite the afternoon/evening of musical bookshelves, but I think I've got everything going where I want it. (going... it's not there yet.)

This evening it snowed for about 5 minutes. I don't want snow, so it can come and go that quickly and I'll be happy. But I vote that we bring back the warm weather. :) Meanwhile, I guess I will snuggle up under my electric blanket.

4 comments:

Angela Flies said...

Good job! Keep it going...you are doing good. Pictures are always good. No titles necessary. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll title it. She is done. no more posts. Dad

Angela Flies said...

No faith, no faith. She will post. Don't know when...but she will. :)

Angela Flies said...

BTW - did you know they have SMURFS animal crackers? They DO!! Regular animal crackers, frosted animal crackers, banana fudge animal crackers, smurf berry, and maybe 1 more. I like the regular. Travis likes the frosted. The banana fudge was different, and we didn't try the others.