Photo by: Zao Photography (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zao-Photography/212372784147?ref=ts) Thanks Courtney!
Don't give Lucy any ideas.Little Lucy
Is that a mop on the shelf?? I can't see anything with eyes. How many times do you hear them hit the wall and squeal? Just checking?
Just wait, Ang - see tomorrow's post. I'll leave you in suspense until then.
VERY CUTE! Obviously your puppies are very agreeable and easy going.
They go where ever they want.... And they can walk around the house also. Dad
I'm WAITING...hurry up. It is tomorrow now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Don't give Lucy any ideas.
Little Lucy
Is that a mop on the shelf?? I can't see anything with eyes. How many times do you hear them hit the wall and squeal? Just checking?
Just wait, Ang - see tomorrow's post. I'll leave you in suspense until then.
VERY CUTE! Obviously your puppies are very agreeable and easy going.
They go where ever they want.... And they can walk around the house also. Dad
I'm WAITING...hurry up. It is tomorrow now.
Post a Comment