This has to be one our of family's favorite numbers. I still remember that we would catch the time 11:11 on the clock so many times. I love numbers!
So... Happy 11/11/11 at 11:11!
On the series side of things - I thank the Lord for all the Veteran's. It's mind boggling to me that so many people are willing to serve our country and they give up so much of their lives to protect ours. May they be blessed!
7 comments:
I remember all the 11:11's too!
I'm also grateful for the sacrifices that so many give for our freedom. One of my coworkers has a son that will be deployed to Afghanistan later this month. They are all together right now and were celebrating their Christmas today. I've been thinking and praying for their time together and for a safe deployment for him!
PS...its Musical time for anonymous dad...busy time!
16 hours yesterday, 16 hours today probably. Old Dad ps Ang I told you she wouldn't keep it up. Have you seen pictures?
Yikes! Gotta love musical time! How is it? Good to "see" you, Dad!
I've been listening to my Mark Schulz Live CD today while cleaning, etc. I just love listening to him...
I love his extra verse for the song "When You Come Home" since everyone always thinks he has lost his mom.(which he has not or hadn't when he released this cd) The verse says...
Momma's at home, watching TV. If I was still there, the rent would be free. She is so nice, I miss her so much...now and again.....we keep in touch!! :)
PS...I'm still impressed. I'm not going to complain! :) Pictures would be good...
Pictures? Just hope for a post before Christmas. Pictures wont happen. They are so hard. Take a picture, go have it developed, try to decide which one would be good. It is too much work.
hahaha
Anonymous dad...you are so funny! :) I know what she will say. It is 63 degrees out, we were having a leaf fight, blah blah blah.
Ang - you got it right. I should just give you my password. But, I do have pictures, but I have to go get them developed and pick out which picture to put up on my next post.
Could you pick it up a little bit on those pictures. You posted on here in the comments but forgot on the front page of the blog!!
Post a Comment