While we were working on our undergraduate work, Brian and I actually felt an earthquake for the first time. It was strange. It felt like a bubble went under our house. Neither of us even mentioned it at first because we both thought we were crazy.
Well, Saturday night I felt my 2nd earthquake. This one lasted longer. I could actually see the clothes in my closet sway. What a strange feeling! I'm thinking that if we are going to have earthquakes that there should at least be some sunshine and a beach to go with it! But, I'm definitely not enticed to move near a coast anytime soon after that. That would shake me right out of California very quickly.
1 comment:
I missed the first earthquake -- I was in Minnesota at the time. That would have been the summer of 1992. I hadn't heard anything about it and all of a sudden everywhere Aunt Jerri and I would go - if I said I was from KS they talked about this earthquake!!
Post a Comment