I got a phone call Tuesday requesting our presence in my friend's back yard for some fun in the leaves. It was 63 degrees out and the forecast for the next several days didn't look too pretty. We loaded up and went over so that my friend's youngest could try to scare the girls by hiding in the leaf pile. We told them that they were going to help rake back there. It was pretty cute. Panda completely got into jumping into the leaf pile. The other two had fun...but as usual were more cautious. I had so many fun pictures - it was so hard to choose which to post. I had to get a picture of the whole leaf fun group in there, but then I couldn't resist the last two pictures of the two youngests who were ready to pose for all pictures. They did the serious pose with the rakes and then at the SAME time turned on the smiles when we told them to smile! A fun time was had by all. :)
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Impromptu Leaf Fun
I got a phone call Tuesday requesting our presence in my friend's back yard for some fun in the leaves. It was 63 degrees out and the forecast for the next several days didn't look too pretty. We loaded up and went over so that my friend's youngest could try to scare the girls by hiding in the leaf pile. We told them that they were going to help rake back there. It was pretty cute. Panda completely got into jumping into the leaf pile. The other two had fun...but as usual were more cautious. I had so many fun pictures - it was so hard to choose which to post. I had to get a picture of the whole leaf fun group in there, but then I couldn't resist the last two pictures of the two youngests who were ready to pose for all pictures. They did the serious pose with the rakes and then at the SAME time turned on the smiles when we told them to smile! A fun time was had by all. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love, love, love these pictures. So funny. Panda is such a riot. Can't wait to see you all SOON!!!
Post a Comment