Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Back

I really dislike setting the clock back in the fall. You would think that I would enjoy the extra hour of sleep. I do like that part... sort of. Somehow it still makes me tired! What I really dislike is the shorter days. I really enjoy sunshine. The early darkness makes me want to be lazy and crawl in my bed under my electric blanket.

So, I have started counting the days already until the days become longer. 48 days is the count for today. In the meantime, I have plenty to do to keep me busy. Brian's brother's 50th birthday is next weekend. Thanksgiving is coming up. (which means I have shopping to do) I take my friend, Dee, to Mayo after Thanksgiving. The concert season begins after that. My registration work should pick up shortly as well. Christmas sneaks up quickly after all that busy work!

1 comment:

Angela Flies said...

You have lots and lots coming up! So glad you are able to take Dee...that is wonderful. Let me know if you need anything with the girlies!!