The post yesterday was the before. The puppies were definitely looking mop-like. I was just procrastinating trimming them because I didn't want to cut the hair around their face. It's so cute when it's put up in a rubber band. I thought about taking them to a professional groomer, but they cost at least $50 for the two dogs. Instead, I bought a really good clippers and did it myself. I think they turned out pretty cute. I did decide to trim their face because I wanted to see their eyes. And hair does grow back...
2 comments:
Awww they DO have eyes. :) Looks good. Lovin pictures. How about more pics of the girls? :)
We are planning on staying Tues night if that is ok. We want to be up and on the road so we can swing by gpas - probably back on the road by 8:30. If any girls want to ride with us...they have to get up. :) We plan on bringing the car - so we will see how much room we have.
If you lay them flat on top of stuff you probably can get them all in. Dad
Post a Comment