Friday, November 4, 2011

Family Time

Tonight we were able to enjoy time with my cousin and her son. We baked a few of those giant potatoes with hamburger and cheese and other toppings for supper. After supper we enjoyed a variety of games on Wii and then we popped popcorn and watched Kung Fu Panda together. It was a very nice evening.

6 comments:

Laura said...

it is hard to get used to you posting so regularly! I miss seeing you, would sure love to find a time to get together.

Angela Flies said...

I'm sure you had a great time! Wish I could be there! Was there cow racing involved????

Angela Flies said...

Laura...I love the posts!!!

Michelle said...

Of course they was cow racing involved. :) We ended up 1 win each (and then the kids wanted to play the wii too - silly kids)

Laura, I would love to find a time to get together too! I wish I could have seen the musical!

Angela Flies said...

Geez, whose wii do they think it is...the adults or the kids??? :)

Lynne said...

we can tell how we rate now...they were playing Wii when we stopped in and barely got a hug when we got there...lol....they made up for it later as we were leaving!