Sunday, August 3, 2008

Now... for part of "the rest of the story"

First of all, don't hit enter after typing just the title...(I got a title and no story posted - duh!)

I'm back-tracking to fill in the details of our two-week camp trip. If you are reading this post, you probably read about how our trip started with a sick cat.  The first picture is Josie being lazy well before any signs of being sick.

The girls and I went on after church while Brian dealt with the details with the cat. Our first stop was at Andrea's. 

This picture is some of the kids in our van before we left. I can't believe I forgot to take pictures until right before we left!

From there, we went to Angela's and had our yummy supper.
After supper we went to see Angela and Travis' horses and the girls went for a short ride. We took them to a park after riding horses where they could play on playground equipment as well as have some fun in a water play area. 












The next morning we got up and went to visit my grandma. We had a short visit. The girls always get kind of wound up. Grandma always seems to enjoy them, but I never want to wear her out. We left from there to head to camp. We arrived in the afternoon and since Brian was not with us, I ended up getting nothing done for camp that afternoon at the university. I took some work with me and did it from Mom and Dad's house instead, so that the girls could play while I worked!

I'll try to get more loaded tomorrow. Trying to get the pictures and text to line up tonight is about to drive me crazy! Plus we had a mower repair incident in the middle of my blogging. I won't even go into that story...

No comments: