That is, to getting "caught up". (As if that could ever REALLY happen) But, I'm started to feel semi-organized within our own usual chaos. I have a bit more unpacking to finish. The laundry is going as usual. The dishes are caught up. I have almost found our dining room table! (which is normally a horizontal file cabinet)
I have to work again tonight or I would possibly get to uploading the pictures I want to post.
I have lots of thoughts on many subjects which will have to continue to float around in my head instead of getting posted on the blog. Well, back to work....
1 comment:
"Floating thoughts?" Good grief, woman, you are getting senile.
It's good you're hooked up, again (I can relate to the house getting back to normal). I've missed your blogging!
We are leaving Thursday; can't blog until we return.
Your turn! :)
TB
Post a Comment