Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nertz!!!

One of our favorite games to play (thanks to tbone ) is Nertz.  Here's a couple short clips of the craziness going on during the game.  I won the game shown on the first clip!


It will be nice sometime to get a digital camera so I have better picture than from my phone!  But, you can get the idea!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Oh wow! I didn't know anyone in the world played Nertz except my sister and I, how nice it is to know that there are others who like this game too!

Michelle said...

Yes, Gina, we love it! Ok, my husband doesn't like it as well as I do (because he always loses!!!) I have 3 sets of friends now who play and we always have a great time. How is John doing?

tbone said...

Hey--where are the KU cards?! Oh, yeah, your mom hid them from me! In any case, this game is de bomb; the ultimate "pooh on your neighbor" game. I'm glad you keep playing it (keep practicing!). Those squeals made me laugh out loud.