Photo by: Zao Photography (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zao-Photography/212372784147?ref=ts) Thanks Courtney!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Now THAT was funny!
I was working on making bread and listening to yesterday's podcast of Issue's Etc. (HOORAY!) when I heard one of their new little clips in the usual deep professional voice:
"Issues, Etc. ..... too Lutheran for the Lutheran radio station."
It took a second for me to register what I had really heard and then I laughed so hard! Did you catch that, those of you who listen to Issues?
2 comments:
Huh. From a person not a Lutheran, that was sort of a "scary" comment!!!!!!! LOL
I nearly died laughing. ;) tbone, have no fear - you won't become an inveterate consumer of Jello just from listening. At least, I don't think so.
The other one that had me chuckling was "The toilet seats are always up at Pirate Christian Radio."
::snort::
Post a Comment