Well, we've been putting in 12 to 14 hour days trying to keep up with getting things going at camp, so consequently, I have not been doing much blogging! The work is fun (although, earlier I was a bit stressed having to use different computer systems and network - that just takes up too much time!). I've also been getting spoiled! I have pictures that I want to load when I get a spare moment. We have one more day to get everything together before camp starts on Sunday. It will be a great week. I hope to blog a little as we go along through the week.
I have not been keeping up on reading very many blogs either. I'm really missing that!
1 comment:
Wow. You are working 12-14 hours a day for camp preparation? I'm impressed. I know you are just getting ready for all those counselor parties at night, right? Just kidding.
Hopefully, this week, you'll be able to chill once in a while and read a blog or two. Could relax you!
I look forward to pictures from you, soon. Today, Little Bug's birthday party--he has 5 kids slated to come (that is half, about right). I cannot wait! It will be a blast!
Have one last relaxing day before all those faculty people come--we know how THEY are.... ;)
Post a Comment