Monday, July 14, 2008

Hey, T-Bone...

Look at this yummy meal that Angela prepaed for us last night. Including those Lutheran potatoes!



They are one of our family's favorites. In fact, Mom and Dad are going to make them tomorrow night! Woo hoo! I'm going to gain some more weight in the next two weeks. I hope the elastic in my stretch jeans holds out! HA!

2 comments:

tbone said...

Oh, YUM! Tell Angela she is a good cook--I can tell without even eating any of that delicious stuff!! I know your Mom is a good cook. Apparently, it is a genetic thing for you all....

Keep some good stories from camp for us. I have been telling the finger story lately (was that the first year you ran stuff?), and it has been doing the usual: grossing people out.

Love to All.

Angela Flies said...

I'm impressed with myself and all the beautiful colors on the plate. And it was yummy!!

It was a fun time while everyone was here, but much too short. :)