Saturday, July 12, 2008

Buddies


















Panda and our Pastor.  I almost forgot that I took these last Sunday.  We couldn't get Panda to smile.  She was tired!  But, it is still a very cute picture!

4 comments:

tbone said...

You know, a good photographer once told me, "people are forever getting their little children to always SMILE. People don't usually smile, in general. Sometimes, the most natural look is serious." I thought these were lovely pics of your Panda. She is so big!!! Of course, it is hard to take a bad picture of a child, really.

Angela Flies said...

She's got such light hair. I can't wait to see everyone! Get here fast so we can go to the sprayground. (Did Brian tell you about it????)

tbone said...

Ms Angela,
I know you are not talking to me to "get there," but I wish I could! Sprayground sounds fun.
Take care and have a good weekend.

Angela Flies said...

The sprayground is cool - hadn't see anything like it - can't pass up good free fun for the kiddos!! Have a great weekend!!