That's just not normal, but boy is it fun to listen to! Michael Rabinowitz played on our faculty recital for the campers tonight. It was quite a treat! He played with Gerald Spaits, a jazz string bassist. I'm looking forward to hearing more jazz bassoon as the week goes on.
Also on the program was Jimmy Clark, (who my good friend, tbone, knows!). His sound on trombone is so beautiful! Absolute perfection. Unfortunately, I was problem solving and missed Ed Jones on tuba. :( And by the way, the problem did get solved!
1 comment:
Okay. I am wondering whom invited that jazz bassoonist. That just isn't natural (I'm not really wondering.)! Just kidding--wish I were there to hear it, live. Nothing like that. Tell Jimmy hi for me. I really love that guy.
While you're there, maybe you could pick up a couple plastic college cups for me! Seriously.
Have a great Tuesday.
Post a Comment