We had registration, auditions and the first band rehearsals today. Things went fairly smooth for the first day.
We registered in the newly renovated Union (I will have to load pictures later when I have time). It was really nice! We were actually set up and able to start 15 minutes early and we ended on time with all students showing up.
Auditions were interesting. We had a few glitches with some of the minor details. We'll try to tweak it again for next year.
The four bands got started with their rehearsals tonight and I think everything went well. We will see how tomorrow goes when we add in the classes, ensembles and sectional rehearsals.
1 comment:
Looking forward to the pics of the Union. I don't know if it is really possible for auditions to go without a hitch--that is difficult to run and be smooth. I'm sure it went better than you think. Only 4 bands? Sounds like a small camp. Looking forward to more when you catch some time.
Post a Comment