Monday, August 4, 2008

The Coda












The picture on the top is the faculty band. Brian is in there, 5th trombone in on the 3rd row (right hand side). He had the opportunity to play bass bone.

The next picture is Kay and with Dee's daughter.

The final picture is Dr. David Holsinger and his wife Winona. They are such a sweet couple. They directed the Honor and Silver high school bands this summer.

1 comment:

tbone said...

David Holsinger so ROCKS! I have met him--he is just like he seems he would be. Very knowledgeable about band music & what makes music people tick. His wife seems like the pepper to his salt!

The only thing I don't like about this blog site is you cannot refer to the post, directly, as you type. But, I digress.

The floor of the Union is amazing. I was glad to see how they updated that building without TOTALLY changing it. A hard thing to do. It is hard to go forward if you don't know where you came from. The seal is, by far, my favorite.

GLAD Kay got you a pedicure! Amazing how good those make you feel. Kay rocks, too!

Truthfully, I have missed your regular blogging. Glad you're back!