Lady Bug - age 8:
*Bible Work from the Middle Level Growing in Christ series, memory work from The Congregation at Prayer as printed in our bulletin.
*Math - Math U See - Beta
*Phonics - MCP Level C
*Reading - read aloud classics, Lady Bug reads on her own all the time!
*Writing - Classically Cursive
*Science - Sonlight
*Music - Violin and Piano
*Spelling - Sequential spelling
*History - American Girls - we are on Addie
*Grammar - Shirley Grammar
*Foreign Language - Rosetta Stone Spanish
*Geography - Geography Matters - World Guide
Monkey - age 5:
*Bible - same as Lady Bug - memory work according to her age.
*Math - Math U See - Primer
*Phonics - Get Ready, Get Set, Go For the Code
*Reading - 5 in a Row, Sonlight K read alouds,
*Writing - Italic Book A
*Science - Sonlight
*History - same as Lady Bug
*Music - piano (we're taking the year off from violin)
I'm sure I've forgotten something, but that is what I could think of at this hour!
No comments:
Post a Comment