Friday, August 22, 2008

Music to My Ears

Something that I truly enjoy about our day of home schooling  is singing hymns. I had the joy of hearing three sweet little voices sing "Feed Your Children, God Most Holy" today. That includes the sweet, tiny voice of our two year old who tries to catch up with the words!

Another fun time is lunch. Many times as we're sitting at lunch, one of the girls will start humming a hymn or another favorite tune and the other two will start humming along (and they may not even be humming the same tune or at the same time!). I have to tuck these sweet little times in my heart and hope to remember them when I'm packing them off to college some day! **sniff, sniff**

1 comment:

Angela Flies said...

Just like when you were up here and we were on the way out to the horses and you said "Do you hear what Monkey is humming?" It was "A Mighty Fortress".