Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday. She turned 59 today, but does not look even close to 59! She usually passes as my sister if we go anywhere together. I hope she had a wonderful birthday. I know that when I called her tonight she was enjoying a dinner out and was savoring some nice compliments from a lady on campus who seriously thought that she was not 40 yet! 

I hope that a youthful appearance is genetic... :)

This photo is my Mom with Panda (2 years ago) - it is one of my favorites, so I had to post it!

2 comments:

tbone said...

I couldn't figure out who your mom WAS when we were first friends! I knew you had two sisters, but this other sister person was there--funny to find out she was your MOM. She is still one of the prettiest ladies around. I love her!! Even if she doesn't wear KU stuff....

Lynne said...

My oh my...do I need to start rooting for KU or even wear KU stuff? what a nice thing to say!
And thanks Michelle for that cool birthday blog! It was a great day even tho I had to work! Thanks to all....