Thursday, August 28, 2008

Site Meter

I installed a site meter last night just for fun to see how many visits I get on a daily basis. There are days that I feel like I'm talking to myself. Oh wait, that's normal! There are days that I feel like I'm blogging to myself. That is fine, but I'll at least feel better knowing that someone has stopped by even if they leave no comments! I don't know why that is important. Does anyone else out there feel that way? (time for comments - hint hint...)

I know I many times just pass through blogs without leaving comments. I just want to see what is going on out there and enjoy the posts of others.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I installed the site meter on my blog for the same reason. It's fun to see the far-flung locations. I rarely comment, but read your blog regularly.

Glenda said...

Ditto! I'm here reading, not always commenting.

Angela Flies said...

I'm here, I'm here! Actually, at mom and dad's. We're having Lutheran potatoes tonite. Just thought I would share.