My friend, Kay, who is the director of camp very kindly surprised Dee and I this year. She purchased pedicures for both of us! We were so excited! Neither of us do have pedicures regularly, so this was a real treat! Here I am enjoying the wonderful massage chair as my feet soak in a whirlpool tub. I felt very spoiled!

Of course, Kay laughed
at me and asked me to tell the truth - that I was wondering why on earth she scheduled a pedicure on Friday afternoon when we still had so much to do. I had to confess that I really was thinking that (see my personality profile - all things HAVE to get done before I can enjoy anything) but, I really did enjoy the pedicure!

Here's the seal at the entrance to the newly renovated Union. This is the first year that we have ever used the Union for registration for camp and it was a wonderful change!
The next picture is the beginning of our registration line. People like to have lines, so we utilized the pillars as guidance for a line. I used the tv with dvds of last year's band performances as a barrier so that people would not come directly to the first table (early) and stand over us!



To begin, campers and their parents would stop at table 1 and give us their name and their medical form. They would go to the right and pick up their packet at table 2, their t-shirt at table 3, and then a bag and water bottle at this last table. It went very smoothly. Everyone was registered by the end of our registration time which also has not happened as long as I can remember!

No comments:
Post a Comment