Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pleasant Surprises

After lunch today, Lady Bug told me not to come down stairs. She shut the door to the basement and went down and vacuumed the tv area of the basement.  All by herself. Without me asking her to do it. Cool!

At about the same time, Monkey was asking me if she was a good "counter". (She had been working on counting in math.) I told her that she was. Then she asked if she was a good "skip counter". (We most recently been working on skip counting by 2's) I told her that we were working on that and she was doing pretty well. She then proceeded to skip count to 10 with no trouble at all and to 20 with a little help.  Apparently she soaked in more than I realized!

1 comment:

tbone said...

It is something else when our children learn and surpass us! Yea, for your kiddos!! :)