Sunday, October 19, 2008

Busy Weekend

I've been quiet on my blog, with good reason.  Here's how the past several days have gone:

Friday:
*Went to Sams, met Lucy there so we could both get our shopping done. Then visited a friend and helped her work on her computer. While I was at it - I set her up on the Loopers! Meanwhile the girls had a blast - they rode a horse, petted some bunnies, visited the goats, road around the farm in a wagon, and much more! From there we met my sister-in-law and my niece and nephew for pizza and then went to their house so the kids could play. We didn't get home until 10:30!

Saturday:
*Lessons with my 5 year old group, Brian had orchestra rehearsal (also on Thursday and Friday night), grocery shopping, laundry, etc......

Sunday:
*Church, kissed my Godson's sweet little head and stared at him while he was making cute half asleep baby faces (LOVE IT), lunch, Brian to orchestra, "gutted" Lady Bug's bedroom and cleaned/rearranged (still have to get to the closet), started sorting through clothes again (summer to winter and sorting sizes), fun phone call from a friend (that will be another blog post).

I wonder why I'm tired!  HA!

No comments: