Monday, October 20, 2008

Good News Times Two

I have three friends who have been involved in long, drawn out adoption processes. They have been in my prayers.

I have great news. One friend just picked up her 5 year old Haitian son this past Tuesday! I got to meet him at piano lessons on Saturday. He is so cute! What a blessing!

Well, tonight (Sunday) I got a phone call from another friend.  They have been matched with a little girl in Korea! Oh, her pictures are very sweet! Once all the paper work goes through both countries, they will be able to fly over and pick her up. Estimated time is about 2 to 5 months.

So, to my third friend - if you are reading my blog now - don't give up hope. I'm waiting for my phone to ring!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your third friend is reading this; one of the many blessings we continue to receive is joy. Although we are still waiting for this miracle, we are very happy when the system works for others!! Congratulations to your friends. The upcoming adoptions are an ending and a beginning. Thanks for caring so much about us!! :)