Thursday, October 9, 2008

Honored, Thrilled, Excited

That's the description of how I'm feeling today after getting a phone call from a friend from church. I've been asked to be her precious little baby's Godmother! 

This little one had an interesting journey just to get here! My friend was on bed rest for many, many weeks. She was also dilated to 3 cm for many, many weeks. God allowed her to carry this little boy to 38 weeks and 5 days! Her other two were premature. He came very quickly when it was time - they headed to the hospital at 2:35 p.m. and he was born at 3:28 p.m.! He is healthy and God provided my friends with a new experience - no NICU!

Hopefully, I will remember my camera and then I will post pictures of the baptism this Sunday. (My friend, Lucy, can't bail me out this weekend!) Little Lucy??? You may as well grab a camera - I have dibs on the baby! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll bring the camera....so you can take a picture of ME holding the baby.

Little Lucy

tbone said...

Congratulations! That is a huge, huge thing. :)