Saturday, October 25, 2008

My First Blog Award!


I was making my blog reading rounds when I came upon Karen's blog at The Adventures of Karen. There I found that I had been honored with this blog award! Karen you are so sweet! I love your blog too!

So here are the rules:

1. Slap this baby up on your blog. Don’t be shy.
2. Link to the giver.
3. Nominate up to seven other fab blogs.
4. Post links to those super fly blogs your nominating.
5. Leave messages for your recipients on their blogs…so they can feel as special as you.

Here's the hard part - choosing just seven.... (you should see my bookmark file for blogs!)
I'll start by eliminating all the blogs that I saw have been chosen already.

1. Jan - I love your photos! You have a gift!
2. Ronda (and family) - I am so happy for your adoption news! Your updates are so fun to read.
3. Tbone - I love your blog - not linking it since yours is private.
4. Gina - You have such a gift with words. Your faith is inspiring!
5. Jenn - You are fun! I love your variety in your blog - kids, Issues, education, music.
6. AmusedMomma - You always have comforting words for everyone in comments on other blogs. I love your compassion.
7. Kathy - Love your blog design and your music. I was glad to be able to read your updates especially during the hurricane! 

Thank you for sharing your blogs with me! And thank you, Karen, for the award!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! I love your blog! It is too sweet. And thank you so much for the award.