Friday, June 20, 2008

Time Flies
















16 years ago, Brian and I were married. I had no idea at the time what blessing were to come! We thank God for our wonderful family and our three girls, as well as our many friends who have walked these 16 years with us (or at least part of the 16 years for those of you we met later!).

3 comments:

Angela Flies said...

Happy Anniversary. I am looking at your beautiful wedding picture as it sits on my computer desk - with me in my lavender bridemaid dress. Ahhhh to be young, skinny and tan that year!! My what long hair you had compared to now!! *smile Love you all, Ang

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! At least, you didn't forget yours, like we did, this year (14)!! Of course, we are in the process of adopting, so we are a little mentally scattered....

Hope you had a great celebration!
L
C

Glenda said...

Happy Anniversary one week later.