Friday, June 27, 2008

Not to be left out...

We offered to take my friend's kids with us to the customer appreciation BBQ at the park put on by our bank. The four of them are always helpful with our kids. I told their mom that she could drop them off on the way to her appointment and we would fill them with free junk food. They (the kids) scrambled really fast to take advantage of that offer!

I was telling my friend that I blogged her 13 year old son's statement from yesterday. His other two brothers later asked their mom why they weren't mentioned in my blog!

So, the 10 year old would like me to write "he is an avid hunter and fisherman and is a highly knowledgeable weapons historian."  By the way, he ate 10 free snow cones at the park!

The almost 8 year old didn't have anything to add at the moment.  He was trying to keep gum off the car's seat. (unfortunately found on his pants at the park) So, I'll add more on him later!  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to be rude, I actually said weapons historian.


Survivorboy

Michelle said...

I stand corrected (well, actually, I sit corrected - I'm at the computer....)

Michelle said...

There you go Survivorboy - I really did correct it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Survivorboy