Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Class Title

We had a childbirth class meeting this afternoon where we discussed ideas that worked as well as coming up with ideas for improvement based on our evaluations and surveys.  

This past year, I created a review game called "Labordy" and came up with a schedule based on a birthday party theme for our weekend class.  Both of these ideas came to me after midnight and most of my ideas come to me while I am in the shower!  

We are trying to come up a new name for our childbirth classes to make them sound more exciting.  Guess who they looked at for ideas....  It's 11:35 p.m. and I'm baking break, but I think it's time to take a shower.  :) Our other assistant says she "expects" to see an email in her inbox in the morning with another idea!  (since I usually do my best thinking at night)

I at least need to come up with something totally goofy and send that email!  (smile, Debbie! - I need to send this blog post to Amber!)

No comments: