That was a funny one to us, especially since that is where Brian had grown up. There is not a zoo for miles.... So, just the headline caught our attention! I can imagine how interesting it would be to have an elephant romping through your back yard in such a small town! Of course, I guess it would kind of be a shock most any place you live!
2 comments:
Wow - hadn't heard about the elephants. All the other news stories we are living up here in NE as well!!
That was a funny one to us, especially since that is where Brian had grown up. There is not a zoo for miles.... So, just the headline caught our attention! I can imagine how interesting it would be to have an elephant romping through your back yard in such a small town! Of course, I guess it would kind of be a shock most any place you live!
Post a Comment