IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
7. Include commentary
Opening Credits: Alexandra, Spyro Gyra (kind of soothing, saxophone playing)
Waking Up: Consider How the Birds Above (from the Growing in Christ CD – yes, I have all the CD’s loaded on iTunes!)
First Day at School: Adagio (2nd movement) from Beethoven’s 4th – that would have been perfect for waking up – I wake up very slow!
Falling in Love: Barocha (The Lord Bless You and Keep You), Michael Card.
Fight Song: Lo! He Comes With Clouds Descending (Growing in Christ) - too bad Onward Christian Soldiers didn't come up here!
Breaking Up: Ballet, Debussy (sounds a little too cheery)
Prom: Let Us Ever Walk With Jesus (Growing in Christ) – might be a good one to think about if you are going to prom!
Life's Ok: Baptism (Growing in Christ) – kind of fitting
Mental Breakdown: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables, Les Miserables
Driving: Benedictus (Growing in Christ)
Flashback: Menuet, Brazilian Guitar Quartet
Getting Back Together: See Amid the Winter’s Snow (Growing in Christ)
Wedding: Beethoven’s Choral Fantasy – that would be pretty
Birth of Child: Cortege, Debussy – kind of a joyful sounding piece
Final Battle: Songs of Thankfulness and Praise (Growing in Christ)
Death Scene: 2nd Article, Apostles Creed (Growing in Christ)
Funeral Song: 4th movement, Beethoven’s Symphony #1 – not sure if that works, it’s pretty peppy.
End Credits: 1 John 5:20 (Growing in Christ) – That’s a good one – check it out!
If you also decide to try it - let me know. I'd love to see how your soundtrack works out!
1 comment:
You have a lot more variety in your itunes! Mine is still a pretty small selection and mostly songs from my high school/college years that I don't have on CD. I've hardly added any of my CD music, so I don't even have many of my faves.
Post a Comment