Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy Days

I guess I've been absent from blogging the past several days.  I'm always amazed at how many days can slip past when we are so busy!  Here's a summary of the past couple of days:

Lady Bug has continued tennis this week. She made a new friend who is also home schooled. Her mom and I have enjoyed visiting while they use their imagination and play after tennis.

Lady Bug and Monkey have swimming lessons this week and next week. They are having a great time!

Brian's parents came Monday afternoon and Brian and his dad started working on finishing the basement windows. They worked Monday afternoon and Tuesday. We had the basement windows dug and poured two years ago!  The project is not finished, but they worked hard. They found that there is not a square surface anywhere around those windows! That makes for slow progress!

We are digging out and purging some of our unnecessary accumulations. Many of those items are headed for a garage sale on Friday and Saturday. As we gathered items, we noticed that some dishwasher racks that we were going to sell have disappeared. Brian cleaned out the garage at the beginning of summer and set many things outside. We are guessing that someone needed dishwasher racks! Oh well, they are out of my house - one less thing to haul to the garage sale!

No comments: