Saturday, January 3, 2009

Who's the Boss? (Re-visited)

Panda and Monkey were arguing (again) about who is the boss. Panda was saying that she was the boss and Monkey was insisting that Panda was not the boss.

Monkey very emphatically stated, "Besides, bosses do not go in cribs!"

Later, that same evening...

Monkey says, "Mom, I want Panda to sleep in my room tonight."
Mom replies, "Well, she's not the boss, so she is going to sleep in the crib."
Monkey states, "Yes, but I'm not the boss either and I sleep in this big girl bed. Cause God already picked Daddy and you to be the boss of us, so she can sleep in my room."

(Boy I love it when the Bible and Catechism study sinks in!)

(the first conversation was blogged in this post)

1 comment:

Angela Flies said...

I think this conversation will be re-visited for quite some time. I had fun with Panda on this one at Christmas. She couldn't always decide who was the boss. She was always the boss...but sometimes others were, or weren't.