Photo by: Zao Photography (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zao-Photography/212372784147?ref=ts) Thanks Courtney!
Very cute! She looks older.
I love the short cut! And my Sparkle has that same shirt.
You'll have to show Sparkle the picture! That's fun!
Wow! Love it!!! She looks so cute!! Can't wait to see her and hug her! :)
I love it and like others have said she looks older!Can't wait to see her in person!
Oh, how cute! I love her short hair.
I love it! Sooo cute! Please tell her we are loving her new look! Jen
Our children are growing up right before our eyes! Tell her she looks SO grown up and lovely. Missing you guys.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very cute! She looks older.
I love the short cut! And my Sparkle has that same shirt.
You'll have to show Sparkle the picture! That's fun!
Wow! Love it!!! She looks so cute!! Can't wait to see her and hug her! :)
I love it and like others have said she looks older!
Can't wait to see her in person!
Oh, how cute! I love her short hair.
I love it! Sooo cute! Please tell her we are loving her new look! Jen
Our children are growing up right before our eyes! Tell her she looks SO grown up and lovely. Missing you guys.
Post a Comment