Yes, I've been absent from blogging again. It's been another busy week. I have had sick kids again. Back to the antibiotics. Looper mail is still down due to the ice storm, so it's been very quiet on the email. I've had some thoughts to blog about, but just didn't get to them!
Monkey is determined to make unintentional gigantic messes. This time she woke up in the middle of the night and needed to go to the bathroom. Problem: she tends to sleep walk and doesn't know what she is doing. So, she wet in her pants and proceeded to walk around the house dripping and then went back to bed (wet). All of this happened while I was taking a shower and Brian was asleep. I only found out because Lady Bug came and told me that there was a trail of water or something down the hallway, through the music room and to the dining room. Another hour or so of clean-up and Monkey was bathed, bedding and clothing in the wash, and carpet washed. I wonder why I'm tired....
I hope all of you are well!
By the way - we did enjoy a beautiful 70 degree day today! I can live with that!
1 comment:
Another sleep-walker, oh no!
Post a Comment