Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bear With Me

Thank you for coming back to visit me! I realize my posts have been very sparse. Thankfully everyone seems to be well now. But, I'm still catching up on laundry.

Now, the registration manager job has kicked in full force. Between that, schooling, lessons and life, I'm finding very few hours to blog or even think of something to blog!

I know it (my lack of blogging) is bad when my young readers out there ask their mom if I can blog more stories from their house so they have something to read on my blog...

Anyone else want to add to my blog? Until March 1, I need help!!!  :)

2 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Hmmm - you could think of "story starter" sorts of questions for your readers, and we could respond in the comments.

Like an open thread project.

Elephantschild said...

Oh, and I'm putting up a freme later today.